Comprehensive localization of webinars, e-learning materials, promo films and audio guides in 50+ languages.
The recent global COVID-19 pandemic has put all companies to the test. Those that have resisted an online presence until now have switched gears and – hopefully making the most of spring months – have prepared for the restart and have found their place in this new online-focused world.
Agility and creative thinking have certainly taken on increased importance at your company as well. Surely you have considered what communication channels to use to effectively reach your customers, and perhaps have already started on preparing videos and webinars.
Are you constantly working on taking your business to the next level? Are you looking to open up new perspectives for your business in the online world?
We are here to help. Our professional voice-over and subtitling services will assist you in addressing your clients in any language with perfectly localized video content.
Our clients can choose from a rich selection of voices of Hungarian and foreign voice actors, as well as experienced voice artists from our voice archive. We use a professional studio to deliver you our voice-over services.
Comprehensive delivery of subtitling services from transcription and localization to creating subtitles, using special graphic solutions.
- Office of the National Assembly – Visitors’ Centre audio guide materials * localisation and voice-overs to 16 languages
- Carglass – promotional films, e-learning videos * localisation, voice-over and subtitling in Hungarian
- Porsche – image films, in-house training materials * localisation, voice-over and subtitling in Hungarian
- Pocket Guide – tourism application * localisation and voice-overs to 5 languages
Click on our reference videos:
Why is professional video communication of crucial importance?
User habits have changed considerably in recent years, and the global COVID-19 pandemic has brought more unexpected changes, along with market opportunities, into our lives. Today, we prefer to watch a short ‘how-to’ video, rather than browsing through meticulously compiled product descriptions and specifications for use. At both online and traditional exhibitions or fairs, visitors tend to opt for interactive audio guides instead of lengthy information brochures. Companies have now truly embraced remote learning: in-house training – and even onboarding – is supported by e-learning videos.
New! We offer online interpreting services for live webinars and online conferences, simultaneously in multiple languages if needed. Remote interpreting has been on the list of our services since 2015, we provide our clients with experienced interpreters and professional technical solutions.
Here are a few facts and numbers from YouTube’s statistics for 2017:
- 500 hours of video were uploaded to YouTube every minute in 2019.
- We watch over 1 billion hours of YouTube videos a day, more than Netflix and Facebook videos combined.
- Interbrand’s Top 100 brands are collectively uploading a video to YouTube every 18.5 minutes
- Searches of “how to” videos on YouTube are growing 70% every year
- YouTube is the 2nd most popular social media platform with 1.9 billion users
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 80 different languages
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 users between the age of 18-49 watch YouTube, while 90% of Americans between 18-24 use it
Get in touch and take your company’s international communication to the next level.