In 2015, EDIMART was the first language service company in Hungary to introduce video remote interpreting services, which are increasingly popular around the world today. We operate our own platform that is perfectly equipped to handle multi-player remote interpreting. As of 2020, we are offering remote interpreting on any platform suitable for interpretation.
The recent global COVID-19 pandemic has forced on-site events to move online. In recent months, everyone experienced something they thought to be unimaginable in the past.
Global company meetings, and even partner meetings are now held online, and today everyone has their preferred platform to host these, but what happens to events that require interpreting?
Conferences, professional lectures and cultural events are today all held online. Companies are competing, striving to attract professional audiences with increasingly valuable content; with webinars, meet-ups, panel discussions and conferences beckoning from all directions. There is world-class content being created, but does it truly reach everyone?
Does everyone really speak English?
Or have language barriers disappeared with the online realm gaining ground?
That would be great… but we are not quite there yet.
Organising an online event offering valuable content takes much time and effort. Why not multiply audience numbers by also offering professional interpreting in addition to a fantastic programme?
If you want your message to reach the target audience in all languages needed, contact us and ask for our online simultaneous interpreting service.
What are we offering?
- simultaneous remote interpreting (SRI) or consecutive remote interpreting (VRI) on Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, Webex, etc. platforms
- free-of-charge 60-minute consultation on remote interpreting
- dedicated interpreting project manager and IT support for the entire duration of the event
- database of 100+ professional simultaneous interpreters also experienced in online interpreting
- billing on an hourly basis
- internet-ready interpreter studio equipped with state-of-the-art technology